XHI Professional Works Nano ST Digital Flat Iron, Black, Salon Quality Hair Straightener with Digital LCD Display, Nano Silver Titanium Plates and Adjustable Temperature Control up to 450°F, 1” Plates
• Curved round edges with floating plates designed to straighten, flip or curl hair
• Digital LCD temperature control and 90-minute digital timer with auto shut-off
• 100% Nano silver titanium plates made in Korea eliminate frizz, promote shine and work quicker
• Ergonomic design for an easy and comfortable grip
• Soft touch button technology with adjustable temperature from 0°F to 450°F
• Advanced infrared heat technology creates even heating and provides longer-lasting hair styling results
• 360° swivel cord and hanging loop
• Recommended for all hair types from fine to thick or coarse hair
• One-year limited warranty
• 1” plates
XHI Professional Works Nano ST Digital Flat Iron utilizes Nano silver titanium plates. These special plates are made in Korea and offer shorter styling time, less stress and damage to the hair. This creates more shine, hydration and longer lasting hair styling. The flat iron feels soft as it glides through the hair. If you have used ceramic plates in the past, then you are in for a real treat. The flat iron features digital temperature control up to 450°F and 360° swivel cord. Ergonomic design adds to the user experience.
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, please always follow the basic safety precautions as listed below:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP THE UNIT AWAY FROM WATER. DANGER: As for most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even if the unit is turned off. For function and avoiding fatal risk by electrocution:
1. Always unplug the appliance immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing or showering.
3. Do not place or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. If the appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into water.
Warning: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury:
1. User should not leave an appliance unattended when it is plugged in.
2. Extra care should be paid when appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Do not use any attachments which are not provided by the manufacturer. Follow all instructions mentioned in this manual when using.
4. Never use the appliance when cord/plug is damaged. Also, if the appliance does not work properly or is dropped into water/fluid, do not use it or/and return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
6. Do not use outdoors or/and never use the appliance together with aerosol (spray) products.
7. Never use this appliance while oxygen is administered.
8. Do not let eyes and bare skin touch the heated plates when using. Always use the handle.
9. Do not rest the heated parts directly on the appliance.
10. Never drop or insert any object into any opening on the appliance.
11. Attachments become hot during use. Let them cool before handling.
12. Never use while sleeping.
13. Do not use any extension cord with this appliance.
How To Use
1. Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through.
2. Plug the iron into a current socket of a voltage specified on the rating plate.
3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the appliance.
4. The appliance will reach the default temperature you set. The readings will appear on the LCD screen.
5. Press the HIGH/LOW buttons to adjust the temperature as you require.
6. Choose the mode you require for LCD temperature display (Centigrade or Fahrenheit).
7. Press MODE button until the timer setting (000min) appears. Press HIGH/LOW buttons to adjust the time you require for automatic safety cut-off. Please note that the 000min means no automatic safety cut-off.
8. Once the nano silver titanium plates have heated to the required temperature, the appliance will keep the temperature within a range of no more than 5 degrees.
9. Separate a two inch (max) section of hair.
10. Place the section of hair between plates to the roots.
11. Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of hair from root to tip.
12. Repeat as necessary.
13. Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
14. After use, press ON/OFF button to turn OFF the appliance.
15. Unplug the iron. Allow to cool before storing away.
• Your appliance is virtually maintenance free. No lubrications is required.
• Keep heated surfaces clean and free from dust, dirt and chemicals (such as hair spray).
• If cleaning becomes necessary, remember to disconnect the appliance from the power supply and allow to cool. Then wipe exterior with a damp (never wet) cloth.
• If the cord becomes twisted or tangled, untangle it before use.
If any malfunction occurs, DO NOT attempt to repair it by yourself as there is not user-serviceable parts.
• Before storing the appliance, let it cool down first.
• Appliance should be kept in a place which is safe, dry, and out of reach of children.
• Never wrap the cord around the appliance or the cord will wear and break prematurely. Avoid jerking, bending sharply, twisting or straining the cord and plug.