Too Naked Lavender Wax 14 Ounces
Too Naked Lavender is the first of its kind, Liscio series wax that is made of the perfect mix of both natural and synthetic resins that allows the wax to be applied in a very thin layer. The results are nothing short of spectacular:
• Removes 100% of hair without breakage
• Doesn’t leave sticky or gummy feeling on skin
• Significantly reduces pain from the depilation process
• Suitable for all hair types from fine to coarse
Lavender Wax is a non-transparent lavender color made with pure lavender essential oil to calm and relax the skin. Covers each hair with a smooth film and removes all hairs effortlessly. Fragrance-free.
Custom-formulated and manufactured in Italy.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
• Open the can cover.
• Put the wax in the heater, warming up to a working temperature 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius).
• Use a spatula to apply a thin layer of wax onto area to be treated in the direction of the hair growth.
• Press the depilation strip onto the wax of the treated area.
• Remove the strip with a sharp pull against the direction of hair growth.
• Use after wax lotion to moisten and clear off wax residue.
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 60725 (D&C Violet 2).