ForPro Cobalt Cuticle Nipper ¼ Jaw, Stainless Steel Precision Blades, for Trimming Cuticles and Hangnails
• Made of high quality, cobalt coated stainless steel for ultimate performance
• Designed for trimming cuticles and hangnails
• Features double-tension spring for comfort and ease-of-use
• Angle-tipped blades offer precise trimming
• Long-lasting, will not rust or tarnish
• Packed in reclosable bag
• ¼ jaw
ForPro Cobalt Cuticle Nipper safely and effectively trims cuticles and hangnails. The ¼ jaw is ideal for use on small cuticle areas and the sharp precision blades easily cut through dead cuticle skin. The handle fits comfortably in the hand and offers optimal grip. Cuticle nipper is made of high quality stainless steel with cobalt coating to prevent rust and tarnish from building up over time, ensuring long-lasting use. Packed in a reclosable bag for convenience.
Sanitization: All implements must be sanitized in disinfectant solution with a rust inhibitor (recommend ForPro Multi-Cide Disinfectant). Do not use alcohol as it will rust the joints.
ForPro Professional Collection features the highest quality, best value, and largest selection for professionals and consumers. All products include 100% unconditional guarantee.