ForPro Black Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves, Industrial Grade, Latex-Free, Non-Sterile, Food Safe, 2.75 Mil. Palm, 3.9 Mil. Fingers, Medium, 100-Count
• Industrial grade, latex-free, non-sterile, and powder-free
• Textured finish for superior grip, strength, and durability
• Feature beaded cuff, 2.75 mil. palm and 3.9 mil. finger thickness
• Ambidextrous and disposable for single use only
• Convenient dispenser box
• Size: Medium
ForPro Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves are industrial grade and offer superior grip, strength, and durability. The textured finish provides slip resistance in wet or dry conditions. Each glove features a beaded cuff, 2.75 mil. palm and 3.9 mil. finger thickness. Gloves are non-sterile, powder-free, and latex-free. Disposable for single-use only. Convenient dispenser box.
Vinyl gloves are also food safe and can be used in restaurants, catering, concession stands, school cafeterias, and at-home food preparation.
Why Choose Vinyl Gloves?
Vinyl has anti-static properties and is great for short-term, low-risk use. It does not contain any rubber or latex and is non-irritating. It is prefect for people with sensitive skin and those who are prone to allergic reactions.
All ForPro gloves are manufactured according to ISO9001 and 13485 standards, your assurance of the best quality.
All gloves exceed current ASTM standards for critical defect, tensile strength and puncture resistance. They also pass primary skin irritation testing in accordance with ISO 10993-10.
ForPro Professional Collection features the highest quality, best value, and largest selection for professionals and consumers. All products include 100% unconditional guarantee.
• Textured finish for superior grip
• Single use only
• Beaded cuff
• Latex free
• Made of Premium synthetic vinyl
• More resistant to certain chemicals than latex
• Comfortable! They offer a fit that reduces hand fatigue
• Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes
• 3 mil palm, 4.9 mil finger
• Case of 1,000 gloves packed 10/100
Good quality gloves provide a biological barrier and are not intended to be used as a chemical barrier.
Store in a dry, ventilated area. Avoid direct sunlight, fluorescent lighting, heat and moisture. Do not store above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius).
Users should consider the circumstances of use in deciding to remove residual powder from gloves after donning. Powder can be removed by wiping gloves thoroughly with a sterile wet sponge, wet towel or other effective method. Components used in the manufacture of gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. Follow your institution"s policy for use.
Proposition 65 _ This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
• ForPro vinyl gloves are made without the ingredient DINP.
ISO 9001 Certified