ForPro Basics Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches, Latex-Free, Color Changing Indicator, 3.5” W x 10” L, 4000-Count (Case of 20 Boxes – 200 Pouches)
• Pouches are made to protect against microbial penetration
• Chemical indicator arrows will change color during sterilization
• Implements will remain sterile until pouch is opened or becomes wet
• For use in steam and Ethylene Oxide sterilizers
• Single-use, self-sealing, latex-free
• 3.5” W x 10” L
• 4000-count (case of 20 boxes – 200 pouches)
ForPro Basics Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches are made to create an effective barrier against microbial penetration. Each pouch features a self-seal top that will keep implements sterilized until they’re ready for use. The chemical indicator arrows change black when pouches are steam sterilized and yellow when Ethylene Oxide sterilized. Pouches are single-use only and latex-free.
Directions for use: Carefully insert items to be sterilized into pouch and seal securely. When using multiple pouches in sterilizer make sure plastic side of pouch always faces paper side of pouch. When possible, use a pouch rack to eliminate stacking of pouches. Make sure pouches are dry upon removal.
ISO 13485 Certified.
ForPro Basics Collection features the highest quality, best value, and largest selection for professionals and consumers. All products include 100% unconditional guarantee.