1. Wet hair with warm water. Do not use this product while taking a shower or in the bath. Place a clean wash towel over eyes for protection.
2. With child in a comfortable sitting position cover entire top of wet hair with separate “puffs” of mousse. Use about 1 oz. - 2 oz. now and approx. the same amount of "puffs" for Step 5.
3. Using mild pressure with your hands and fingers, work Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye™ Mousse through the wet hair down from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
4. With product still in hair use the nit comb to through hair from roots to end. To help with the combing, use Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner this will assist you in removing the nits that are released. Comb each section four ways. From above, below and from each side to ensure all eggs are removed.
5. Do Not Rinse! While continuing to protect the eyes with a cloth. Leave product on hair on hair and scalp for at least an additional 5 minutes. Apply a second application of Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse. Leave on an an additional 5 minutes with eye protection still in place.
6. While protecting the eyes, rinse product out of hair with a strong spray of warm water. The lice and nits will rinse out.
7. Inspect hair and scalp under a bright light and remove any remaining nits or lice. Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye™ Mousse can be repeated immediately if some lice/nits remain.
Now you are ready to keep lice away – use the Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel® Hair Care system every day.