Create beautiful, silky smooth curls and waves with Babyliss PRO Ceramic Ionic 30-Roller Hairsetter. From straight to curly in the blink of an eye. 30-roller set with folding arm for vertical positioning. Nano titanium promotes heat retention,
with maximum far-infrared heat that penetrates the hair from within for faster styling with less damage. You're on a roll now!
-- 30 Nano Titanium rollers with stay-cool ribbed ends 6 small (¾"), 8 medium (1"),
8 large (1¼") and 8 jumbo (1½")
-- Far-infrared heat for gentler styling
-- Dual ionic ports emit natural ions
-- Spiked rollers glide through hair
-- Creates beautiful curls and shine
-- 15 butterfly clips with handy storage pouch included
-- Saves space! Folding arm allows for vertical positioning
-- 2 professional temperature settings
-- NANO TITANIUM is an exceptional conductor of heat; maintains stability in
-- NANO TITANIUM heat retention, weight and smoothness help reduce time
-- NANO TITANIUM yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from
within for faster styling with less damage
1. Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward scalp. Roll up hair firmly, and secure clip, crossing it over the roller. Do not place clip in roller slit.
2. The firmness of the curl is regulated by the temperature, the diameter of the rollers, and the length of time the roller is left on your hair.
3. For tight, firm curls, leave rollers in your hair for at least 10 minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, the rollers should be removed from the hair after a shorter period of time.
4. Removing the roller: hold roller in one hand while removing clips with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and let curl bounce back after roller have been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curls, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours!
5. Hair should be clean and dry or slightly damp - NEVER WET - when setting.